Thursday, October 12, 2017

Statue Of Truth

Statue Of Truth
© Surazeus
2017 10 11

The azure of the window traps the sky
of my eyes within labyrinth of your heart,
so every morning when I ask you why
you give me keys that activate the cart
I drive along the winding road of death,
and lie among flowers to catch my breath.

The cup of every flower brims with blood
that drips from my eyes in lost memories
so honey of my heart fills your rosebud
which generates robots from my brain keys
before I swim down into bright abyss
on quest to find Truth, inspired by your kiss.

The steel bridge with wires ringing in wild wind,
connecting our hearts across silent void,
by mutual spells of fake destiny pinned
to yet unravel light from true ovoid
from which all eye-wide dreaming creatures spring,
shimmers with the fear of my broken wing.

Behind this oblique veil of gliding words
lurk demons who animate our sponge brains,
expressing diagrams through chirping birds
to demonstrate calculus of lush rains,
so I now understand cause and effect
that programs our universal aspect.

No matter how deep in the maze of tales
you chase elusive butterfly of spells
you must weigh your brain on the spinning scales
then baptize your soul in the stagnant wells
to cleanse your mind of deceptive beliefs
and map myth with new pattern of motifs.

The endless beforetime before our birth
and endless aftertime after our death
extend before atoms swirled into Earth
since I am the wizard who designed chess
so now I mold stone in statue of Truth
that keeps me wise as I begin to sleuth.


No comments:

Post a Comment