Thursday, February 18, 2021

Awakening Of Saturn

Awakening Of Saturn
© Surazeus
2019 10 17

I am that oak leaf, fragile as lost hope 
for love, that flutters in cold sudden breeze 
in search for safety of your smiling eyes, 
aimlessly adrift. I am that mute breeze 
flashing brightly over strange river flow 
of wordless angst, so remember my name. 

Since some people view this material Earth 
as clumsy embodiment of fraught forms 
that shimmer persistent in realm of Heaven, 
they will aspire to transcend fleeting time 
through taut expression of active desire 
to dwell painless in never-changing peace. 

Pain twisting sinews of my body cracks 
frail dome of meaning that surrounds my heart, 
but you reach out your unfamiliar hand 
and comfort me. My heart flutters from fear 
that searing pain will shatter my soft soul, 
and I will wander bewildered shores mute. 

Swirling couds of evening and morning float 
in voluptuous fleeces over stark hills 
while I strum Delphic harp to capture voice 
of divine spirit that sings through my mind. 
Numberless as leaves swirling in autumn wind 
are people who have lived and died on Earth. 

I pause on sea shore where endless waves break 
to carve names of the dead on shifting sand 
and weep more than rain. I think I can sense 
glow of their souls around me in sunlight, 
or I imagine sparks of life I feel, 
so I savor warm glow of their lost love. 

We are stars wandering through infinite void 
in mute desire to communicate love 
which could connect our minds in web of dreams, 
thus I gaze with hope in eyes of each soul 
whose face appears from swirling mist of time. 
We give each other names in shy surprise. 

When I say the gold moon illuminates 
your face with beauty of your inner soul 
that glows with essence of your loving heart, 
I mean I love you. I reach out my hand 
with hope you will hold my hand as we walk 
nowhere along strange river of lost dreams. 

When you find me asleep on river shore, 
incumbent among flowers blooming with truth, 
call out my name as Saturn. I breathe light 
from my lost realm so I can perceive depth 
of changing things with nimble outward eye 
from half-unraveled web of naked truth. 

Drowsy in silent zone of autumn dawn, 
I dream entire history of human life 
evolving from slime of the mindless sea 
to walk round surface of our spinning world 
and sing tales of heroes. I speak with voice 
of ravens who laugh in oak tree of truth. 

Appearing listless to eyes of lost souls 
who seek wisdom bright in my realmless eyes, 
I bow my hoary head of tangled hair 
and listen to the Earth, our ancient mother, 
who sings of love through swiftly flowing streams. 
I name the strangers who stare through my soul. 

I am no fallen king in forlorn wood 
who stores thunder of hope in aching heart, 
nor hurls lightning over serene domain, 
for I am human as all mortal souls 
who ache for strong love of companionship, 
and floats in trance of light from earnest stars. 

Will sweet Moneta weep over my body, 
and embrace my beating heart with bold arms 
to help me bear eternal quietude 
of unchanging gloom measured by the moon 
so I become indifferent world I love? 
I am fragile oak leaves crumbling in rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment