Friday, October 6, 2017

Charismatic Flash Of Fame

Charismatic Flash Of Fame
© Surazeus
2017 10 06

When I heard the famous poet on stage,
whose eyes exude the charismatic flash
of fame from adulation of the people,
declare in sing-song verse their folksy wisdom
through surreal jumps of leaping images
that reflect slanting beams of divine truth,
when I was shown distorted metaphors
that fragment in collage of references
archetypal concepts of mental states
which dissolve our persona of the I,
through fleeting memories, to cosmic self
of timeless soul whose vast butterfly wings
accelerate our flight on quest for truth,
how soon accountable I became weird,
till rising from the silent audience
I glided from hushed auditorium
and wandered through the labyrinth of doors,
each one opening to another world,
from the castle of their exclusive club
in the mystical night-air of the spirit
to stand on the highway of moving cars
and sing to the deaf as they chase the rainbow,
while gazing at the stars of flashing eyes,
about the flowing of the universe.
You cannot see my true face in the mask
that hides galactic neurons of my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment