Sunday, February 18, 2024

Anti-Christ Preacher

Anti-Christ Preacher
© Surazeus
2024 02 18

To catch my breath from running signless road 
across bleak waste land of cultural affairs 
I pause before the house with many doors 
to chat philosophy with the sad maid 
who gives me sacred Holy Grail she found 
thrown in the trash by the proud son of Grendel. 

Tight wound in lithe coils of conceptual words, 
weird energy of angst sparks in my heart 
complex events played out in psychic court, 
social visions coded by tarot cards 
that reveal motivations of the rich 
who kneel with reverence before their teacher. 

Deep down in lake of sad monsters I dive 
to find their mother lounging on the couch 
while her children chase humans on the beach, 
so I face my fears in shadowy cave 
to save humanity from its own greed 
since Earth is inherited by the breeder. 

Wretched as our miserable lives must be, 
struggling against hostile forces of hope, 
I attempt to map our mental landscape 
to find where evil tyrants go to pray, 
because we build religion on the tomb 
where our prophet once taught us to be humble. 

Alone in vast metropolitan maze, 
where idols of gods go about their lives 
with the joyful laughter of honest thieves 
rich from worship of men fooled by their ruse, 
I swerve from stereotype to choose my fate 
determined by mindless atoms of Nature. 

Ascending high pyramid of blind seers, 
I gaze through diamond eye of inner sight 
to see how humans think they choose their fate 
because they use computers and drive cars 
in game to see who dies with the most cash 
as we attempt to transcend evolution. 

Entranced by vision of the mushroom ghost, 
I dance and chant around wild flames of truth, 
then crown myself emperor of soul faith 
to reign in feast temple as divine host, 
alive on Earth that spins from the first flash 
to grow from empires to United Nations. 

When laughing skull of Hamlet wakes my mind 
to view grand flow of human history, 
I see how the wealthy use trickery 
to control people with their social brand, 
till I claim right to the Perilous Seat 
and tour the world as the anti-christ preacher. 


No comments:

Post a Comment