Sunday, February 4, 2024

Keep Each Other Alive

Keep Each Other Alive
© Surazeus
2024 02 04

Falling into eye of the sacred blue 
from where I stand with dizzy fortitude, 
I wonder how games of politics change 
while humans keep growing crops from the soil, 
and children play chase on the river shore 
while feeling spin of the world iron core. 

When sunlit rain fills my heart with lost words 
that sparkle from core of the gleaming sun, 
I gaze in eyes of people on the Earth 
to sense the supersoul of truth we share, 
but I feel silence of vast loneliness 
in eerie melody human minds hum. 

Each apple fallen from the Tree of Life 
could feed one human soul ten thousand years, 
but some claim ownership of apple trees 
while others must work to afford the cost, 
yet Nature who makes us destroys us too 
so we become soil where apple trees grow. 

The Earth around me everywhere I walk 
is formed of dust from bodies of the dead, 
so I listen to whisper of the wind 
to hear their voices tell forgotten tales, 
yet when I write their names in Book of Life 
their humanness vanishes in strange myths. 

Though I still follow scent of phantom hope 
forever in vast winding maze of myths, 
I try to fathom mystery of the brain 
that designs virtual model of the Earth, 
so I am nameless soul you see in dream 
who plays tunes of faith on flute of your bones. 

Floating over mushroom of ancient dreams 
in swamp of toads who sing with voice of God, 
I spread scope of my conscious mind to span 
complete history of human life on Earth, 
so I can comprehend cause of our truth 
and thus predict how we will grow from here. 

In waste land soaked with awakening tears 
that fall from laughter of the faceless sun, 
I reach my hand across abyss of fear 
to touch your face with caress of true love, 
astonished that this stranger I perceive 
reflects the timeless spirit of our world. 

Though we clash over whose conceptual truth 
better depicts real universe we sense, 
we program new world view we both can share 
that matches cause and effect we engage, 
which helps us navigate this hostile land 
as we keep each other alive through love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment