Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Bridge Over Troubled Waters

Bridge Over Troubled Waters
© Surazeus
2022 02 08

Stumbling on the bridge over troubled waters, 
lost in the never-changing sunset glow 
through eerie blue mist of the twilight zone, 
I search for faces of my long-lost friends 
behind mirror masks of the nameless ghosts 
who walk forever toward where I am not. 

Clutching old guitar in my red right hand, 
which I stole from statue of the dead god, 
I search through shadows of wind-swirling trees 
for hungry monsters of the howling wind, 
but all I see in mirror of the pool 
is face of the stranger who is not me. 

Bellowing with buzz of passionate brame, 
that motivates my leap across abyss, 
I translate misery of my blinding grame 
with disheveled angst of silent-rain bliss 
in heart-aching melody of false faith 
from puzzling wisdom of messiah sleuth. 

Having drowned my soul in the Seven Seas 
to drink elixir brewed from frothing waves, 
I follow river flow to mountain caves 
where Lucifer forges gold castle keys, 
then sing in misty bog with the holy toad 
who teaches me how to map the world road. 

After stealing pears from the Golden Bough, 
that blossom with faces of chirping ghouls, 
I slalom around statues of dead gods 
in rat race for the American Dream, 
but fall on my face in meadow of skulls 
before the cow that jumps over the moon. 

Carving Draconian laws on Silmaril, 
that shimmers in frail hand of Earendil, 
I lead my people across the Waste Land 
on endless quest to find the Promised Land 
where we build empire on skulls of dead god 
who scams believers in the Justice Squad. 

Measuring mean position to the extreme 
through vibration of the mind pendulum, 
I swell with amplitude of dignity 
through shocking splendor of magnificence, 
by driving juggernaut of false beliefs 
to crush cathedrals of the vampire god. 

Assembling puzzle of my new world view 
from every weird religious myth on Earth, 
I laugh with delight at vision of truth 
that shimmers as all tale films ever dreamed 
which form memory banks of the global brain 
when God wakes conscious in the world wide web. 


No comments:

Post a Comment