Thursday, December 7, 2023

Frail Leaf In The Wind

Frail Leaf In The Wind
© Surazeus
2023 12 07

As nothing more than frail leaf in the wind, 
I float with busy crowd on Friday evening 
whose faces glow orange in cold sunset fire 
which writhes with agony at joy of being 
when I expand on mushrooms from my mind 
to become ghost in the telephone wire. 

Though human faces melt into the sea 
to flash as spirits through the spiral ring, 
which coils from first flash at the dawn of time, 
I will transcend this world on breathing wing 
through complex riddles of the psychic key 
encoding how my soul evolves from slime. 

As gleam of sunlight on the river stone 
vibrating half-awake with cosmic ting, 
I swim through currents of pneumatic thought 
with labyrinthine eye of curious unseeing 
that programs bardic skill in my blind clone 
who calculates truth through romantic plot. 

Since sad demonic angels rise from death 
on whispered words of hope from thermal spring, 
we transform bodies from mother to child 
when we evolve with love from benzene ring 
as cosmic consciousness of holy breath 
based on immortal soul of genes compiled. 

As I consider nature of this Earth 
to ponder what my senses know is real, 
I carve from diamond my eternal face 
that mirrors spiral typing of the wheel 
to measure geography of her girth 
which plots exclusive curve of time and space. 

Though I am character in lost scroll of dreams, 
preserved with integrity of its seal, 
I choose to walk the road of crowded stores 
with graceful balance of my psychic keel 
till I sail from mountain cave of bold streams 
to float as mute leaf past unopened doors. 

As I beguile attentive crowd of ghosts, 
who want to understand what humans feel, 
with ancient epic of philosophers, 
I channel energy of loyal zeal 
by building castles on storm-battered coasts 
where princesses live with cartographers. 

Though I am frail leaf on wild wind of change, 
forged into prophet by this weird ordeal, 
I keep wise insight into flow of life 
encoded in concept of the ideal 
to incarnate trope that presents whole range 
of treasures I win overcoming strife. 


No comments:

Post a Comment