Sunday, December 11, 2022

When My Mind Blossoms

When My Mind Blossoms
© Surazeus
2022 12 11

When awe of vision explodes in my brain 
I float in memories of my entire life 
that swirl around me in waves of delight 
at pleasure of passion I am alive 
to savor beauty of this pulsing world 
that vibrates when my mind blossoms with songs. 

Since more than forty thousand human beings 
alive today across this fertile land 
share genes with me from our common ancestors, 
our brains are tuned to the same frequency 
so we perceive state of our complex world 
with the same ideal framework of truth. 

I feel their minds vibrate across the ether 
as weaving waves of psychic energy 
that bind our bodies in matrix of souls 
so we feel each other across the web 
which pulses with hidden passions of hope 
that we generate life before we die. 

Now that world wide web of the internet 
binds our separate brains in the supersoul 
we can see faces of our relatives 
with clarity of familiar instincts 
reflecting souls of ancestors we share 
whose memories motivate our way of life. 

I want to meet my living relatives 
in lush meadow around Irminsul tree 
where our ancestors gathered every year 
to join festival of our common clans 
recorded by archetypes in my brain 
that preserve holiday feelings of joy. 

Centuries ago we would gather to feast 
around sacred tree of our family clans 
then listen as our tribal fairy queen 
stands before the tree, face lit by the moon, 
and sings of our first ancestor Helius 
who built home for his bride under this tree. 

The first ancestor of humanity, 
who engendered every human alive, 
glows subconsciously in eight billion brains 
as basic program that codes how we view 
ourselves in context of this blooming world 
so we become one universal mind. 

Yet now alone in office of my home 
before bright glow of my computer screen 
I construct puzzle of world history 
on time-animated globe of the Earth 
to map progress of my quest for the truth 
composed through epic of humanity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment