Friday, December 23, 2022

Liberation Of The Mind

Liberation Of The Mind
© Surazeus
2022 12 23

In tragic story of my moonless life 
I conjure impromptu sparks of strange thoughts 
that constellate new unrelated facts 
through single flame of ideology 
presenting vision of our multiverse 
where I am always no one else not me. 

Astonished in harsh beauty of the wind 
that shrouds my mortal coil with finite glow, 
I measure liberation of the mind 
through struggle against indifference of time 
that binds my body with atomic rings 
spinning bright with divine wisdom of truth. 

Still lost in darkness of unchanging night, 
I sing strange ache of sorrow in my heart 
from psychic fever for knowledge of life 
that glows with flame of love on our small globe 
somewhere in boundless void of evermore 
that feels more real than my body of flesh. 

Assembling structure of our spinning sphere 
from atoms swerving in the mindless void, 
I will our planet into solid being 
by speaking words that describe its content 
designed by random swirls of molecules 
that pulse with painful pleasure of existence. 

The void that feels more real than my nonbeing 
cradles planet hot with organic life 
who question nature of the universe 
till we recognize our face on the moon 
when humans invent the concept of God 
based on form of the ideal human being. 

Exasperation through the final song, 
reflecting beauty no one knows they have, 
frees fearful minds from absolute unfaith 
who seek bold liberation of the mind 
through dismal turning of seasonal hope 
to seek redemption with the holy flame. 

Based on global scale of indifference, 
our planet requires we honor with lust, 
we build huge empire of aggressive tribes 
who manage state of chaos with their hearts 
when we seek origin of everything 
that blossoms from ground of being we embrace. 

With mutable book of eternal truth 
we pray for equations of noble love 
based on song of rushing water at dusk 
which flutters on fragile butterfly wings 
at revelation of mysteries we share 
that sustains liberation of the mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment