Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Chronicle Of Mankind

Chronicle Of Mankind
© Surazeus
2016 02 08

Where every poet walks the halls of dreams
through labyrinth of old forgotten myths,
I linger by my heart-incipient stream
and play sweet melodies on bird-bone flute
to make the skeletons of long-dead gods
dance again with human flesh as their masks
that whole incarnate spirits of lost souls
so all their energy of conscious will
now emanates from atoms of my brain,
and I relive entire lives of dead persons
who urge me forth from silent lonely home
to dance in rain and sing their aching hopes,
thus every poet wakes inside my eyes
who teach me to sing Chronicle of Mankind.

1 comment:

  1. 10 Greatest English Sonnets Concerning Other Poets
    http://classicalpoets.org/10-greatest-english-sonnets-concerning-other-poets/

    ReplyDelete