Fragile Boats Of Hope © Surazeus 2026 07 19 The world river of life flows from my heart to fill abyss of fear with sea of love so we can sail our fragile boats of hope across the surging waves of honesty home from sacking towers of Ilium where trees of truth bloom from corpses of gods. The graceful goddess of my consciousness, who glides among fruit trees on the broad shore, stoops low to scoop with dipper of her heart memories humans relinquish in cold tears to quench her thirst for feelings we discard which swells her heart with love for every soul. The full moon floats in branches of tall trees, exposed to conscious gaze of my bruised heart while blazing with azure uncanniness as sacred treasure every human shares, while restless ocean waves of ancient hopes leave fragments of our dreams on silent beach. The psychic refuge of my broken dreams blurs pungent feeling from my stage of being so wordless thoughts of innocent desire ripple silver stipples across my mind as eyes through adequate obscurity because I suffer sea change in my heart. Because that is not what I mean at all, I might be missing whatever I am, so I declare with certainty of faith that I am nobody, and so are you, escaping one-eyed monster of despair, since now I am not what I am, I think. Incompetent to speak of who I am, alone in space of timeless solitude, I fashion new persona mask to wear so I become the person I would be, bold shadow slithering swift across the ground which measures fragile fullness of my being. Each moment I am real in flesh of time flares up as match of psychic energy transforming me from fish to singing god defined by whorl of flashing water flow that vibrates at thunderous crack of faith from storm cloud rumbling over mountain peaks. I rise from Stygian pool of wounded hearts when I compose coherent narrative from ensemble of social anecdotes, recording heroic deeds of dead men who programmed how our brains perceive the world as forms of atoms molded from ideas.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Sunday, July 19, 2026
Fragile Boats Of Hope
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus stands before the Astarium and gives copies of Hermead Epic of Philosophers to people walking past on the busy city street.
ReplyDelete