Thursday, April 12, 2018

Rapunzel Crosses Lake Walen

Rapunzel Crosses Lake Walen
© Surazeus
2018 04 12

Our elegant expression of full form
calculates motion through slick curvature
of space when we elect how to progress
forward through glib maze of the perceived scheme
woven from hale web of conceptual facts
to constitute salacious hope for life.

I walk the narrow lane between steep banks
where thick vines hang pungent from old wood fence
and ancient oak trees extend twisted arms
to grab the shadow of my strangest fear
so I transcend fragile light of each step
to navigate wordless horror of hope.

Mist floats over the shining silver lake,
caressing trees that sparkle on low hills
and kiss our cheeks when we sit in wood boat
then glide slow across blank infinity
where the narrow face looking back at me
knows the secret name I forgot at birth.

The concept of whole nature I propound
explains how everything that changes shape
grows from small seeds that contain strict design
of functional structure inherent in code
that spirals atoms through neural network
which imitates egg of the universe.

My brain becomes architecture of time
that rhymes with vibrant tones of clear moonlight
which blows wind through my heart as silent song
in winding rivulets toward void of thought
since we accept how wind swells pulsing hearts
so each word I speak beams reality.

Or eyes of mirrors flashing face we wear
shoot rays of radar beams to scope transept
where I stand in streaming sunlight of fear
to hold eternal darkness of thick truth
before fragments of my world view collapse
from pressure of language no one can speak.

Each moment of perception I pursue
flashes visions of people who once lived
performing actions to avoid swift strike
death deals to disassemble shell of souls
though my capacious faith conceals dead god
whose energy surges through my blood veins.

In silence I ride the boat over lake
of sparkling mist, becoming rays of light
with hope to escape pain of death that waits
in shadows of fear to strike blow that breaks
shell of this body to release my soul,
feeling so alive with every heartbeat.

Stepping from the wobbly boat of lost hope,
I tread beams of fragile light through birch grove
toward tower of diamonds on high rugged hill
to climb spiral stairs into boundless sky
where I see the whole world from my room
and sing with birds that gather on wood shelves.

Each hour of pulsing time my heart propounds
thunderous concepts of passionate desire
to glow with ecstasy of tingling flesh
since I ate mushrooms by the splashing falls
and transform beyond this body of bones
to swim on wings in great white whole of light.

No comments:

Post a Comment