Friday, April 13, 2018

Now Here And Nowhere

Now Here And Nowhere
© Surazeus
2018 04 13

As I sit alone in the hot noon sun
in this little space on our spinning globe,
I feel like one small fungal filament
flourishing thick on the orange of our world.

I feel so alone at this hour of light
inside wide bubble of my consciousness
that billows from perception of my eyes
within shimmering veneer of my frail skull.

Enclosed in this one sunlit space on Earth,
I sense the vibrant energy of here
that ripples in vast web of everywhere
and feel keen ache of loneliness we share.

I measure space around me with my feet,
counting number of steps from here to there
I traverse in steady ticking of time
that spirals light-threads in our spinning globe.

How timeless sense of loneliness that glows
on every mental spot in every valley
so anywhere I am I am nowhere,
everywhere at once in my virtual world.

The virtual world that glows inside my head
encompasses every place I have been
while moving through the landscape of this world
so everywhere shimmers me here and now.

No matter where I travel day by day
I am now here and nowhere all at once
so I feel the strange consciousness of light
of every place, no matter where I am.

What does it matter I am here or there
for I savor glow of light on my skin
in every valley where the river flows
and fuels sparkle of love in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment