Saturday, March 10, 2018

Captromancer Of Telluria

Captromancer Of Telluria
© Surazeus
2018 03 10

I rise from moist dirt of our spinning world
and dance in clear rain of the laughing sky
like flames of the sun that writhe in my heart
to breathe vast spirit of the universe.

I am the Captromancer of Telluria,
gazing in the mirror of molecules
to sing electric sparkle of our souls
that spiral stars through neurons of our brains.

I am the Star King of Bacteria,
running nowhere in labyrinth of our dreams
since I am Helium flashing from the sun
to thread quick energy of life on Earth.

I am Orpheus, twanging harmony
in mystic music of the spinning spheres,
whose chanting leads you through the labyrinth
of masks that mirror faces of the dead.

I am the spirit glowing in your brain,
encrystalled bright by divine molecules
who generate the coil of our soul genes
so we see ourselves in mirroring eyes.

Though I did not exist till I was born
and I will vanish at my final death,
these pulsing atoms flashing bright my soul
existed since the First Flash of All Light.

We spiral singing into galaxies
that spin enormous suns of glowing love
who nourish planets where we humans wake
to feel sweet harmony of our White Whole.


No comments:

Post a Comment