Friday, February 4, 2022

Mothers In Caucasian Vales

Mothers In Caucasian Vales
© Surazeus
2022 02 04

Straight through glowing light of eternal day 
the wingless angel falls from mindless fear 
into startled consciousness of the way 
leading her to blue lake that glitters clear, 
so she kneels and cups her hesitant hands 
then drinks cold spirit of the timeless lands. 

This primal memory of ancestral soul 
that sparkles still in neurons of my brain 
guides how I perform my conceptual role 
gathering fruit of the Earth to sustain 
immortal soul of genes through corporal tales 
designed by mothers in Caucasian vales. 

Five thousand generations of my mind 
as mothers teaching daughters how to sing, 
based on characters their actions defined, 
now animate bold progress of my wing, 
awake in current body of my soul 
when I explore Earth on my morning stroll. 

Immortal spirit of First Mother glows 
as conscious vision of my current state, 
so clear memory of all my mothers flows 
through moral values that define my fate 
since I choose by free will how to perform 
creative gestures that conflate the norm. 

Awake in sunlit grove of apple trees, 
I linger entranced by the flashing course 
of mountain stream that blows refreshing breeze 
through my hair as I watch the graceful horse 
graze in meadow where gold butterflies float 
in swirls around the oak-wood, wave-rocked boat. 

For forty thousand years my mothers roam 
from Scythia to Scotland to Oregon, 
forever westward from our mist-veiled home, 
but I cannot return to Avalon 
that vanished from this world centuries ago 
so I hang out tonight with the moon crow. 

The ancient desire to explore the world 
animates my restless quest beyond here, 
so I wake in this life as the mute herald 
who records flow of life on this dream sphere 
to translate visions from ethereal breath 
before I fall into abyss of death. 

No matter where I have lived on this Earth, 
in every fertile vale where rivers sing, 
I cherish every home beyond its worth 
symbolized by gem in my wedding ring 
that binds our hearts in sacred rites of love 
since we walk hand in hand from the sea cave. 


No comments:

Post a Comment