Thursday, November 15, 2012

Lost

Lost
© Surazeus
2012 11 14

My plane crashed on the island of the dead,
now I chase weird dreams in my broken head.
I run through labyrinth of my memories
and stare in mirrors clutching rusted keys.
I am alive because I am a ghost.
Change the channel in my head, I am lost.

I walk empty highway in sighing trees,
listening to ghosts sing in cool evening breeze.
I look at my love wearing cute blue dress,
skeleton bride who smiles at me from death.
I breathe despair because I am a ghost.
Change the channel in my head, I am lost.

Existence is fragile in this hostile world
so I toil in field where serpent lies curled.
I maintain my farm with genius and art
until turmoil of war tears it apart.
I raise flowers because I am a ghost.
Change the channel in my head, I am lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment