Heart Clock of Limerence © Surazeus 2026 09 22 Energized by heart clock of limerence to prove with anguish of my wounded heart that I am loyal to Persephone, I count each snowflake swirling at my face from mirror mask of her innocent moon as if they symbolize our mortal souls. Excited by heart clock of limerence to find the Emerald Tablet of Untime, I follow moon-bright horse of tragic love across vast Manitoba to the lake where murdered lovers dance in Raven Wood with bonds unbroken by cruel jealousy. Vitalized by heart clock of limerence to channel radio signals through my brain, I chat with Manipogo about faith that animates our bodies with desire to live free from oppression of the state by writing screenplay for our chosen fate. Elated by heart clock of limerence to study lives of creatures in the woods, I dislodge holy word of arrogance from pulsing monster of my hungry heart that drives me to wade deep in lake of ghosts where faces of blind strangers stare at me. Enfranchised by heart clock of limerence to clamber over river-polished stones, I listen to relentless Water Song discuss strange silence of obsessive pines that dare me to hang blinking lights on them, so I stack stones in walls of paradise. Astounded by heart clock of limerence to misinterpret songs mad angels sing, I steal electric cows of brittleness to bargain with Persephone for wealth who commissions me to legislate love since I contrive new tales from ancient lies. Authorized by heart clock of limerence to rebuild Herculaneum in glass, I follow sweet Persephone through Hell where she reveals strange mysteries of truth about how atoms function to program weird dreams that flash across my scattered mind. Actualized by heart clock of limerence to wield Voice of Vajra with honest hand, I twirl bright thunderbolt with diamond eye to battle demon of cathedral truth who tries to crush my mind with clear insight, but I laugh from in my tomb of tangled words.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Tuesday, September 22, 2026
Heart Clock of Limerence
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus stops Pluto from pursuing Persephone into the Library of Singing Ghosts at the University of Zarathia where she paints idols of dead gods.
ReplyDelete