Abstract Space Of My Mind © Surazeus 2026 08 25 Alone in the abstract space of my mind, where reason flaps white raven wings of faith, I translate sorrow of ancestral dreams to heart-enchanting hymn of honest hope that shines with ancient wisdom of the sky as lamp that leads me to the Promised Land. By forging keys of reason from my pain I prove to fallen angels in the rain that I am abstract concept of my being, primed to ascend on breath-approving wing through fraught contingency of spinning space as pristine idol with strange divine face. Growth through epistemic humility provides oblique viewpoint for me to fly against the mindless tides of social change when I mold dreams of brave uncertainty to fit stylistic canon of our state while lounging in chalet of mortal fate. Through fragments of the humble anecdote, based firmly on allusive bricolage, my hand arranges puzzle shards of truth within aesthetic quadrant of our creed that weaves each unrelated reference in tensile matrix of our world-shared dreams. With programmatic openness of fear, concealed in symbols of unabstract art, I fashion gossip into ballad code to manufacture products from lake muck that soothes our wounded hearts with cute bromides developed by the archivist of dreams. Because we sail the spirit-coiling sea across infinite waves of starlit souls, we call to lighthouse keeper of our faith whose eyes illuminate surface of souls so we rise up from abyss of despair as swan-winged whales of innocent desire. While temporary glimmers of our souls pulse under thin skin of our mortal pride, great dragon of our hearts expands wild wings so we become the self we choose to play despite attempts of bitter Thought Police to interpret false meaning from our psalm. Absorbed by landscape of the mindless vale to flow with beauty of the sparkling stream, I feel strong tidal pull of social vibes reverse abstraction of my dreaming mind, so we hold hands and walk the river trail to chat about the earnest tones of birds.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Tuesday, August 25, 2026
Abstract Space Of My Mind
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus calculates abstract geometry of the human soul which emanates from chemical functions of the mortal brain designed by immortal code of genes.
ReplyDelete