Girl With The Cloud Heart © Surazeus 2026 09 20 Bright girl with the cloud heart knows my true name when her black eyes see essence of my soul, so I lie flat on spinning Earth of fate and feel cool kisses of refreshing rain wake my immortal soul of genes from dream, so I attend needs of her hungry mind. Fierce girl with the cloud heart writes writhing words of wisdom on soft parchment of my skin with sharp-tipped quill of angel-feathered faith that finds subconscious sorrows my mind hides in thirty Cupids with adoring eyes that flock around her head on cloudy wings. Sad girl with the cloud heart swirls ocean waves with vision-crafting hands of ardent faith to mold my body from mud of lost time, then breathes ethereal spirit of Shamash inside frail frame of my aggressive flesh so I provide assistance to her dream. Lithe girl with the cloud heart dances ballet on phonelines that connect ten billion homes in flashing web of individual minds bound in whole matrix of her dreaming brain because she is first mother of our world whose memories program how we perform. Brave girl with the cloud heart lies on soft bed, dressed in long velvet gown of stoic dread, and cradles wounded swan of urgent fear with gentle embrace of thought-healing truth while I chop wood in swirls of voiceless snow to treasure her existence with concern. Mute girl with the cloud heart in crumbling house, alert in polished chair by glowing window, watches turtles float in pool of green tears while record player vibrates with weird spell revealing lost road to the Promised Land, so I give her glass of moon wine to drink. Blind girl with the cloud heart grips hard seashell to hear song of the ocean in my heart, then types blood-lettered verses on blank pages which I arrange to pave long road of faith to secret garden where she hides my key which I forged from core of our spinning globe. Deaf girl with the cloud heart in black-lace dress explains with voice of wind how eyeless stars flash dreams of our romance in my brain cells till Moon Raven emerges from her breast and gives me jeweled ring of psychic power so I crown her as Empress of the Earth.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Orpheus walks as thin faceless shadow wraith on endless road toward house by the sea where the girl with the cloud heart writes his story in her dream book.
ReplyDelete