Walk This Tender Earth © Surazeus 2026 08 28 We walk this tender Earth on haughty feet, fueled by the burning passion of bright rain, with mission to transcend bounds of this time through smoldering wisdom of the blazing clouds which seem to urge our journey against death, till we sit breathless by the gushing stream. We bury shame of failure in the grave, entangled with long roots of hungry trees, to find wealth we extracted with our hands stained red with blood of wanderers who grasp at fleeting shadow of security, amazed at beauty of the fractured sky. I weep at forests of tall graceful pines hacked into boards of office furniture that grew on mountains shoveled in hot stoves and forged in rumbling engines of fast cars that swarm vast web of asphalt highways fast against the silent loneliness of time. Along the road where my ancestors walked to build new paradise of liberty I travel east against their westward tide to find my neighbors locked in prison camps where angels of pure light in rotting flesh sing with the specter of the desert seer. With noble anthem of the broken heart I celebrate counterfeit victories achieved by soldiers of the bleeding cross when Twin Towers of global enterprise collapse in burning flames of honesty at second coming of the eyeless ghost. The universe expands beyond my mind where atoms spin wild spirals of desire so I feel surging tides of ocean souls flush through taut veins of melancholy joy when I rise from womb of our Mother Earth to dream through every soul who ever lives. Pure love for life as energy of song abides in writhing bones of my god soul with lithe affection for all conscious souls who glow with me in multiverse of fate that we create with every choice we make, constructing new world view from fertile myths. Born from the rain-wet woods of Oregon, that mold my soul from jagged mountain clay, I walk the endless road of holy song to praise immortal souls of flashing stars who dream their gods awake inside my brain while I sing in the crowded city maze.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Orpheus leads millions of dead souls, killed in wars all over the Earth, along the winding trail of sorrowful memories to the meadow of singing apple trees.
ReplyDelete