Stars Unfold Their Dreams © Surazeus 2026 08 10 When stars unfold their dreams into my heart through cosmic cycles of resurgent faith, I sing electric phrase of wrinkled time to mark incessant turning of each day through gentle ebbs of slow-subsiding tides that float ship of my heart to paradise. Though waves unfold their words into my mind through rumbling swells of time-unslanted hills, I catch spring sunlight in frail leaves of faith to taste concocted brew of sugared thoughts which nourish transformation of my soul from seaweed-tangled stones of fortitude. Since wind unfolds its voice into my mouth through wordless gusts of flashing rainbow eyes, I linger downwind from the curious ghost embodied by the big-eyed deer of trust who gazes straight through shadow of my fear based on new revelation of my heart. Where dust unfolds its spark into my eyes through exiled willfulness of careless love, I sail on waves of wonder that spring wild from frothing fountain of my aching heart against harsh tyranny of selfish greed to fertilize vast fields of glowing grain. Till Death unfolds my body from its form through haughty abstinence of noble pride, I follow paths of glory to the grave while I express orations for the state, providing calm assurance of weird lust for mutual recreation of the mind. When Time unfolds its promise of my doom through flowing shadows of the empty room, I slot new fuse in circuit of my mind to conjure virtual model of the Earth as map by which I navigate strange moods in transient project to build paradise. Though Fate unfolds my choices on bright stage through blinding glamor of the telescope, I wear broad wings of fame I forge from fear to glide with Icarus beyond high walls so we can survey endless maze of myths where idols of dead gods block large church doors. Since Fame unfolds my private state of mind through binding arrogance of humble faith, I strum the Lyre of Mercury and sing tale of the normal person who observes nature of the world with critical eyes so I record weird riddles of the truth.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Orpheus performs tai chi dance to unfold time and space through graceful gestures of intense attention to formulas of psychedelic laughter with love.
ReplyDelete