Sunday, August 23, 2026

Spheres Of Flashing Brains

Spheres Of Flashing Brains
© Surazeus
2026 08 23

My heart is borne by turmoil of the sea 
with surging tides of frantic energy 
that hurls me into flight on flowing waves 
above weird vastness of the everywhere 
since breath of time drives spheres of flashing brains 
to generate our bodies from her hope. 

No spirit beams in dark immensities 
where Eye of God stares from blind emptiness 
more dense than coiled despair of eagerness 
on threshold of chaos where swirling love 
devours whole planets of aggressive thieves 
so we stare awed at flames of nevertime. 

Since God can hear me everywhere I go, 
according to what my old father claims, 
I never speak with voice of sudden rain 
to hide my thoughts from tyrant in the clouds, 
but after my father dies in the grass 
I never see this God he claims is real. 

Awake in garden of the writhing tree, 
I pluck bright orange of wisdom from the sky 
and eat sweet juice of stoic innocence 
that fills my body with intense respect 
for aching sorrow of abandoned souls 
who ask each other where they should go next. 

I should express concern for laughing books 
that swallow all our dreams in tangled skeins 
no angel dares unravel from my brain 
to weave new moral code from secret truth 
that farmers scatter in furrows of fate 
so roots transform our bodies into fruit. 

Lost in vaporous fog of wordless hope, 
I gather ghosts of all my pasts to float 
in tandem with my journey beyond walls 
so tremulous gleam of our happiness 
converts fierce hearts of criminals to saints 
so they create instead of destroy things. 

Because the bird is born to sing in spring 
I listen to her voice of timeless chill 
when twisted hands of trees reach for the moon 
since she leads me to hives of honey bees 
where I fill jars with potion of desire, 
untainted by grim bitterness of time. 

Awake in this vast universe of ours, 
I translate evil from selfish intent, 
converting thieves to carpenters of truth 
so I ask Rhea, ghost of sparkling seas, 
if she formats my soul from verdant soil 
in something worthy of the moonlit sea. 

1 comment:

  1. Orpheus measures turmoil of the sea in relation to density of the god eye that cannot see true essence of our souls till we dissipate to nothing at death.

    ReplyDelete