Translate

Monday, July 27, 2026

Epic Of Daily Life

Epic Of Daily Life
© Surazeus
2026 07 27

How quiet glows this soft blue dawn of hope, 
revived again from centuries of conflict, 
mismanaged between hungry gangs of thieves 
who fight to control resources of faith 
that generate our bodies from sea slime 
so we begin to believe we are angels. 

Whose faceless spirit haunts my quiet dawn 
through wordless whispers of innocent trust 
that we shall bloom from sorrow of regret 
which nurtures seed of possibility 
designed by wanderers who came before 
and marked their way on sad stone of my heart? 

Aesthetic delivery system of song 
preserves strange experiences of fear 
when I face monsters of hungry despair 
whom I must kill in order to survive, 
so I kneel and weep with heart-wounded prayer 
while I bury their dark shadow in Earth. 

I never see the dead rise from the ground 
nor wander moaning in the twilight zone 
with rotting faces of horrible truth 
that we are but organic glob of meat 
which conjures temporary conscious soul, 
then we all vanish to nothing at death. 

If you imagine you can hear my voice 
calling your name in leaf-fluttering breeze 
that caresses your cheek with my memory, 
your mind is inventing this breath of hope 
to fuel your progress on the signless road 
which I mapped for you to follow me home. 

My special soul becomes another spark 
of solar energy encased in flesh 
that motivates my journey beyond fear, 
though I still wander nowhere lost in time 
with only shadow of your presence near, 
so I pause and wonder where I am now. 

Huge hills that bristle with electric trees 
loom high above broad valley of tall grass 
where sparkling river flows toward unseen hope, 
but I resist charge of its constant motion 
to stand alone beneath the silver sky 
and wonder with sharp tears of laughter why. 

Another sunlit span of unclocked time 
provides broad stage of possible concerns 
for me to organize new social system 
that provides role for every human soul 
to express desires of their secret hearts 
as we perform epic of daily life. 




1 comment:

  1. Orpheus finds the Assy River Valley in Kazakhstan where his ancestors wandered more than a thousand years with horses and apples of the heart.

    ReplyDelete