Dream Code Of Nowhere © Surazeus 2026 07 26 Everywhere encloses space of nowhere since I start in Kansas and go to Oz by catching sparks of snowflakes with my eyes that lead my ghost through ambiguous woods so I develop new hypothesis that this real world is but my fantasy. Everywhere expands from core of nowhere because the whole world is dark when I sleep, yet when I wake from fractured mirror eye I might find my true self in Galatia far from museum of the screaming tree who asks me if I love her like my horse. Everywhere curls into pools of nowhere each time I twang taut string of my yew bow so I can slay demons of ignorance with creeds of academic scholarship though they writhe howling from heart of the owl who leads me to abandoned hall of words. Everywhere unspools dream code of nowhere with strawberry vines curling down steep cliffs, picked and delivered by Grandmother Wolf who translates high-pitch screech of hungry bees to holy psalms scribed by the Shepherd King who stares at me through branches in red fog. Everywhere contracts from light of nowhere, yet ships arrive at crowded ports each day because Blind Nurse delivers with glass hand letters I never write to each new soul born from aggressive vanity of lust to wander on wind-battered beach of trust. Everywhere programs stories of nowhere based on insanity contrived by clowns dressed in gray suits of economic tricks exposed by reasoning of voiceless gods who hurl insensitive waves of fake love that prevent me from ever reaching you. Everywhere surges through books of nowhere except for shrinking sea of weeping rocks because the first sign of civilized faith appears when humans give each other food and share tales around the bright fire of home where wanderers would gather at sunset. Everywhere calls my true name from nowhere where horses, grazing grass on graves of gods, tell me to run with joy around the world when I follow eerie voice of the girl who stands on mound of dignity and sings hymns that conceal weird dream code of the heart.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Translate
Sunday, July 26, 2026
Dream Code Of Nowhere
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Orpheus compiles dictionary that explicates complex grammar and rules for the dream code of nowhere which we use to program how to brain knows why.
ReplyDelete