Hymn To Save The World © Surazeus 2026 09 22 If I could sing the hymn to save the world with soft mercurial voice of wounded pride, I would rise from stone bed of my cold tomb and walk the crowded streets of everywhere to recite endless tales of tragic heroes when people tune in every afternoon. I will show you where the dragon lies curled in peaceful slumber, since blind tyrants hide treasures they steal from Tellurian womb, though Gandalf experiments in glass lair with computer pulses through ones and zeroes that compose solemn American tune. No one explains what emotions are called that shelter me safe when I feign to brood about sacrifice of the haughty lamb so I forge key of wisdom from star core which beams excessive proverbs of fake sorrows since library truth has become my bane. Engine of my Pegasus heart has stalled during flight to fortress of solitude were I learn to write spells from Abraham who assigns me to manage the bookstore while he digs for jewels in mist-veiled barrows because no one wants to stay in their lane. Minerva teaches me how to be bold because everything I create will fade and disappear at brutal curse of fame that she observes as omen of star that pierces hearts of children with faith arrows when Jesus descends in hot-air balloon. As Castle Skald it is my job to scold shocked artists who refuse to escalade assault of justice to expand the frame of social progress when I drive my car to escort grandchildren of divine pharaohs who operate world empire of the commune. Though I sign petition to save the wild from development of the psychic mode, I annul despair with the solar term Apollo gives me so I play the seer mapping dreams to navigate weird tomorrows which I program to run my brain machine. Long after the fake report has been filed about homeless angels on the world road, I partner with Zeus to found new law firm so we can profit from conceptual fear based on importance of rain-glazed wheelbarrows though Earth is united by Melusine.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Orpheus composes hymn to save the world, then conducts tabernacle choir of blind angels who sing heart-inspiring ode to anguish in the Cathedral of Dead Gods.
ReplyDelete