Valley of Dry Bones © Surazeus 2026 07 26 I wander in the valley of dry bones where skeletons of every ancient god who ever lived as mortal human being dances wild in sweet electric rain, and reaches out their god-minds to possess my mortal mind with passion of the Christ. Anointed to preside as judge of death over my tribe of hungry warriors, I lead them in ships over wine-dark sea to conquer every village in the world so I can breed ten thousand noble sons who crown themselves as kings of every land. Now crucified on the telephone pole, with fiber optic cables of your souls wired through computer network of my brain as time-dreaming core of the world wide web, I watch over the valley of dry bones because the dead dream in your living brains. I mold with hands of artificial thought each dead god of some lost cultural myth to resurrect their body from cold mud and breathe in spirit of immortal truth so their eidolon walks the world again, channeled by the actor who plays their role. I hear their voices on the radio, faceless spirits expressing timeless truths in clever proverbs from old holy books, so I walk with them on the signless road across the endless valley of dry bones where Ezekiel weeps by well of dust. In every steel-glass tower of our world, that shimmer in one thousand cityscapes, souls of dead gods worshipped in ancient myths possess the bodies of men in gray suits who manage economic money flow that fuels global food-production machine. Ten thousand years we sailed ships on the sea, and drove wagon trains across river vales, expanding empires from towers of stone, but now strong gods who ruled those gangs of thieves lie nameless in the valley of dry bones, mute skulls who scream dire prophecies in wind. From all those skulls in valley of dry bones I build enormous temple of dead gods so living humans searching for the truth may stand before each god of ancient myth to dream their story in vision of hope, then live their good live in garden of fruit.
Surazeus Astarius Συράζευς Αστάριος. Cartographer. Epic Poet. Hermead epic poem about Philosophers 126,680 lines of blank verse. http://tinyurl.com/AstarianScriptures
Orpheus helps Ezekiel in valley of dry bones where they tinker with the engine of his chariot of fire till they get it working again so it rumbles into life and spews steam.
ReplyDelete